20 June 2011

BADRINATH COLLECT 28.25 Crore in First week

Stylish star Allu Arjun's
father and senior producer
Allu Aravind who produced
'Badrinath' claims that the
movie collected Rs 28.25
crore in first week. He
announced that despite bad
reviews, the movie
collections are good across
India.
"I had two important goals in
my life.One is Sneha and the
other is cinema. I chose
cinema. I am happy I got
Sneha also.If we work
sincierly, everything will fall
in place.I am happy with the
response for my movie" Allu
Arjun said.
V V Vinayak said that he
was initially disappointed with
thebad reviews but now he
is happy with the collections.
"I worked on this film for two
years and I was unhappy
with bad reviews this film
got.But after looking at its
collections, I am happy now.
People won't come to watch a
film just because there is Allu
Arjun,V V Vinayak and Allu
Aravind associated with
it.They care only for a good
story." Vinayak said.
The movie unit is doing
everything it can to promote
the film

No comments:

Post a Comment